Storj is an S3-compatible platform and suite of decentralized applications that allows you to store data in a secure and decentralized manner.
This book is an extended version of official Storj and Tardigrade documentation that written by storage node operator (SNO) for other SNO's to sharing experience and best practices with building and configurations of storage nodes for Storj v3 network.
- Select rigth hardware with enouth performance for storagenode
- Select good router with enouth performance
- Properly organize storage with expandability in the future
- Avoid any bootlneks on SNO infrastructure
- Maximize uptime
- Improve node performance
- Monitor node activity and efficiency
- Setup external monitoring
- Avoid data loose/deposit lose
In this book we will try to achieve all these goals together, stay tuned!